Wednesday 23 April 2008

Love my job / Kocham swoja robote

I love my job. Things I've been doing for the last 12 years or so, which seems like an eternity to me right now, I get to do at work, and guess what, I'll get paid for it too. Every day brings a new challenge, when i see my boss coming I'm thinking "mmmm how exciting, wonder what it's gonna be this time" and looks like all these years spent watching photoshop tutorials were not in vain. A bit of retouch a bit of more creative stuff, all under a tag of a Graphic Designer. Life's good again


Mmmmm, jak dobrze byc grafikiem, szef wchodzi a ty zamiast patrzec spode lba zastanawiasz sie czym mozna bedzie sie pobawic tym razem, to ze czasem jest "na wczoraj" no jest, ale to tez daje wiekszego kopa... mmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Świetnie, w końcu zadowolony Maciek. Nawet nie jestem zła, że się nie odzywasz, wybaczam :). Tak trzymać! Optymizm to jest to!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :)))I am soo happy for you !!!
Monika

Live talk

Search

Feed

Add to Google Subscribe in podnova Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to netvibes addtomyyahoo4
Subscribe to My Odeo Channel visits so far:

General Info / Nowosci, wiadomosci

old blog still active at www.maciejstec.com/nz

RSS is on, in order to subscribe to this site, choose your RSS reader from the feed menu (I prefer Google home page one, keeps me up to date) :-)

One little note for you my friends, this is not an accurate translation of the above, it just wouldn't make sense, some things r just "normal" so there's no point bragging about it...

stara strona nadal dziala pod adresem www.maciejstec.com/nz

RSS dziala, zeby sie zapisac nalezy wybrac news readera z listy feeds.

I taka mala informacja, nie jest to tlumaczenie doslowne, nie bede pisal tego samego slowo w slowo tu i w ang wersji, bo sie po prostu nie da, wiec wypadaloby czytac obie wersje, po prostu niektore rzeczy dla "nich" sa normalne i odwrotnie, wiec nie bede ich opisywal jako cos nadzwyczajnego, OK, malo to ma sensu ale chyba mozna zlapac o co chodzi